Three Bean Salad. Mix together green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, onion, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Add the dressing to the beans. Three Bean Salad with Celery "Loved this recipe!
Recipe of the Day Three Bean Salad with Corn. Mix together a variety of canned vegetables and beans with a homemade vinaigrette dressing for an. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. You can have Three Bean Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Bean Salad
- You need 2-15 Oz of cans of Kidney Beans.
- You need 2-15 Oz of cans of Cannelini Beans.
- You need 2-15 Oz of cans of Chickpeas.
- You need 6 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 2 of Small Red Onions.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1-2 packets of Stevia.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Heaping Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2-4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Parsley Flakes.
In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Set up a large bowl of ice water. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
Three Bean Salad step by step
- Rinse beans and place in a large bowl. Dice vegetables and add them to the bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to create the dressing. Pour dressing mixture into the large bowl and toss until mixed evenly. Chill and enjoy!.
Set up a large bowl of ice water. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard and Greek seasoning. This three bean salad is a blend of kidney beans, green beans and garbanzo beans, all tossed in a sweet and sour dressing. A classic salad that's easy to make and is the perfect addition to almost any meal! I love a good salad, some of my favorites include pesto pasta salad and Mexican coleslaw.