Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal. Elevate Your Flavor Game In The Kitchen & Transform The Way You Cook At Home. I love the fall apart pot roast from the oven and now with your beef tips and the basics of beef cuts site I will be able to choose the correct beef for any recipe. I do have the chuck roast for this pot roast so I am ahead of the game and I am off to cook it now!!
While the Ninja Foodi is heating up, lightly season chuck roast with salt and pepper on all sides. When you want a complete dinner, cooked all at the same time, the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker & Air Crisper delivers! Melt in your mouth tender meat and yummy broth. You can cook Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3-4 lb of Should Roast (or choice of cut).
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 c of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 c of beef broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped as chunks).
- You need 4 of baking potatoes (roughly cubed, skins on).
- It’s 1 bunch of carrots (chopped as chunks).
- You need 1 oz of packet dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/3 c of cold water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Pot roasts are one of my favorite foods. They are easy to make, juicy, and tender. And, thanks to the Ninja Foodi (or your favorite pressure cooker), the juicy tender meat does not need to take all day. Meanwhile, pat roast dry with paper towel.
Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal step by step
- Put nanoceramic liner in Foodi. Turn Foodi to Saute Hi and press start. Add olive oil..
- Sprinkle kosher salt on both sides of roast. Add roast to heated oil in Foodi. Sear each side 5 minutes or until a golden brown crust forms. Work in batches if you have more than one roast..
- Remove roast from pan and set aside on plate. Add balsamic vinegar and reglaze pan with wooden spoon. Continue stirring and letting simmer a minute or so until vinegar starts to thicken..
- Add beef broth. Let simmer 3-5 minutes..
- Add garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots. Stir. Sprinkle onion soup mix over top..
- Add seared beef cut back to Foodi over top vegetables..
- Add pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal. Change mode to pressure cooker, hi, 35 minutes. Press start..
- When done, quick release. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter to rest..
- Change Foodi mode to Saute Hi. Press start. Mix cold water and cornstarch. Add to juices in Foodi. Stir continuously with wooden spoon or silicone spatula until thickened into gravy..
Season with salt and pepper, then coat with flour. Remove roast from pot and set aside. Add onion, garlic, and tomato paste to pot. Add wine, broth, thyme, bay leaf, carrots, and potatoes. Turn on the foodi, Saute feature on high.