Almond & kaju low calories ladoo & barfi. Prunus amygdalus) is a species of tree native to Iran and surrounding countries but widely cultivated elsewhere. The almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by corrugations on the shell surrounding the.
Almond definition is – the drupaceous fruit of a small tree (Prunus dulcis synonym P. amygdalus) of the rose family with flowers and young fruit resembling those of the peach; especially : its ellipsoidal edible kernel used as a nut. Almond, tree native to southwestern Asia and its edible seed. An almond, despite being classified as a nut by most, is actually the seed from the fruit of an almond tree. You can have Almond & kaju low calories ladoo & barfi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond & kaju low calories ladoo & barfi
- You need 350 g of : almond crushed(soak in the water for 10min and peel it).
- It’s 150 g of : kaju crushed.
- You need 250 g of : low calorie suger.
- It’s 1 cup of :water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of : chocolate essense.
- You need 1/2 tsp of : cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of : orange food colour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ; nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of : ghee.
The scientific name of these dry fruits is Prunus dulcis and they are native to the Middle East, India, and North Africa. The almond is a popular tree nut that is loaded with important nutrients. This is a detailed article about almonds and their health benefits. This link has been provided solely as a convenience to you, but the Almond Board of California cannot assume responsibility for the accuracy, quality, safety, or nature of the content throughout the linked site.
Almond & kaju low calories ladoo & barfi step by step
- Take a non stick pan and add suger and water in it and now cook it on low flame until it becomes a 1 string suger syrup..
- Now add orange colour, cardamom, nutmeg powder in it and keep stirring and after 1 min add almond powder and kaju powder in it and mix it well until it leave the pan.last add 2 spoon ghee in it and mix it well..
- Now shift the mixture in to large greased dish.and leave it for couples of minutes.after 2 min lets make laddoo and barfi from the mixture..
- Now decorate all sweets with almond powder and kaju powder. now its ready to serve..
A deciduous tree in the rose family, native to Asia and northern Africa and having alternate, simple leaves, pink flowers, and leathery fruits. Overview Information Sweet almond is a plant. It produces kernels (nuts) that are a familiar food. Sweet almond and its oil, prepared by pressing the kernels, is used to make medicine. You can apply it straight, or mix it with essential oils to get its benefits.