Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs. Turn off the gas, it's done! Also, homemade baby puffs are not only super healthy but you can change flavor/color simply changing the organic and seasonal vegetables or fruit you will use. Today I prepared some "green" puffs using kale and apple, a lovely mix.
Roasted Sweet Potato Noodles With Kale Pesto, Soba Noodles With Kale, Tofu, And Furikake, Ginger Noodles With Kale & Shiitakes. Learn about feeding baby tofu, find tofu baby food recipes and ideas and get important soy allergy information. What is Tofu, is it Healthy for my Baby and, When can my baby have tofu? You can cook Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs
- You need half a catty (ca. 1 cup) of kale.
- You need 4 pcs of tofu puffs, cut.
- It’s slices of Garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Drain the tofu and place on cutting board. Gradually add kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring to let it wilt down. We used baby kale in the recipe and I was able to eat it. It was even better on the second day for lunch as leftovers.
Baby Kale in Tofu Puffs instructions
- Remove the flower of kale then wash. Soak in a salt water for 10 mins. Then wash again and drain. Boil water in a pot then black kale and set aside..
- In a hot wok stir fry slice tofu puffs until brown then remove. In same wok stir fry garlic and ginger. Then add kale mix it. Add salt and little water then cover and cook until done..
I really liked the spicy flavor. Blackened tofu features tender slabs of tofu dredged in a cajun style seasoning and cooked until blackened and crispy. At the Co-op, Tofu, Kale and Cocoa Puffs. Danaher's cereal options included Cocoa Puffs and Frosted Flakes — a decidedly different co-op model. Tofu puffs or cubed store-bought spiced/marinated tofu are also suitable options.