Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes.
You can have Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
- Prepare of Steak.
- Prepare 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Mint, to garnish.
- It’s of Scalloped Potatoes.
- It’s 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- You need of Kicker Shrimp.
- You need 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes step by step
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..