Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast. Great recipe for Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast. It reheats to temp quickly.) With a golden Parmesan cheese and herb coating, these tender chicken breasts make a tempting and hearty main dish. In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients.
Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with the heel of your hand to loosen the cloves; if you only need a few cloves, leave. Classic coated chicken cutlet recipe only they are baked instead of fried which also makes this an easy recipe to prepare ahead then refrigerate until ready to cook. To add some kick, you could add a dash of red pepper flakes to the coating. You can cook Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 10 oz of water.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 c of water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Herbs and cheese add grown-up taste to kid-friendly chicken tenders. Place the chicken breasts, with the bone attached, smooth side down onto a cutting board. Grate the parmesan cheese directly into the breadcrumbs and mix together. Place the flour and beaten eggs into two separate shallow dishes.
Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast instructions
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..
Dip flour coated chicken breast in beaten eggs. For better weeknight chicken, dredge it in flour loaded with freshly grated Parmesan and shallow-fry it. The cheese works to create a sort of frico, so you don't need bread crumbs for a deeply flavorful crust. While you could make this entirely on the. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever!