Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). This Easy Cheesy Keto Zucchini Gratin has become a staple in our house! It's cheesy and creamy, super easy to throw together, and the perfect But coming up with tasty low carb veggie side dishes that go with those main courses night after night can be a problem. So when this Easy Cheesy Keto.
But using zucchini and skipping the crispy topping makes it a fantastic low carb side dish. Now, when most people think of au gratin, the dish that. A crazy-flavorful side dish using some in-season veggies?! – YES please! You can cook Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb)
- You need 3 of medium zucchini (18 oz.).
- You need of Ruth Ann's.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried shallots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Kathleen Harts Low Carb Zucchini Gratin will help you use. Cheesy Zucchini Gratin is not only low carb, but it is insanely delicious and loaded with garlic and the most heavenly cheesy cream sauce! I am so excited to introduce you all to one of THE BEST recipes you will ever try! I love zucchini and this my lovely foodie friends, is the best way to eat it!
Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray round white casserole dish with Pam..
- Slice zucchini 1/4" on mandolin. Season zucchini liberally with Ruth Ann's. Place 1/3 of the zucchini slices in the casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp shallots and 1/2 cup of the cheese..
- Repeat with remaining zucchini, shallots, and cheese..
- Combine the heavy cream and the roasted garlic powder. Pour it over the top..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
Heute zeige ich Euch einen superschnellen Zucchini Gratin, der Low Carb geeignet ist. Wir füllen die Zucchini ganz einfach mit dem Brät von Bratwürsten, das hat den Vorteil, dass es bereits gewürzt ist und wir müssen es auch. Pair this low-carb and Paleo-friendly keto dish with your favorite entreés for a hearty side dish. Potatoes are traditionally used in au gratin recipes, but other hearty veggies work just as well! From Brussels sprouts to parsnips, there are plenty of options to make this decadent dish.