Birthday cake waffles. Birthday Cake Waffles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Preheat waffle maker coated with cooking spray. Bake waffles according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
This recipe is easy and quick to do in the morning. I decided that for an early birthday present this year, I would make myself a perfect batch of waffles instead of a cake. These BIRTHDAY CAKE WAFFLES are a fun way to kick off a day of celebration for that special someone! You can cook Birthday cake waffles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake waffles
- It’s 1 box of birthday cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Vanilla ice cream.
Made with cake mix, these waffles are an easy and sweet breakfast everyone will love! Birthday cake, cooked in a waffle iron: Birthday breakfasts don't get better than these ice cream topped waffles. These Birthday Cake Waffles are made with cake mix and a fun way to kick off a day of celebration for that special someone! I'm calling these beauties cake batter birthday waffles, but take out the candle and these easy and festive waffles featuring sprinkles and fresh summer strawberries make a delicious dessert any day!
Birthday cake waffles step by step
- Mix cake mix with egg, water and oil, let batter sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour a ladle full of batter into hot waffle iro.
- Let cool until golden brown about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take the waffle out cut into quarters then top with your ice cream.
- Continue until batter is all gone so simple and so yummy!!!.
Pour waffle batter into a seasoned waffle iron. If you have never made them you totally need to! A light and fluffy sweet waffle that tastes just like birthday cake! Mom says customs would steal any cake we sent through the mail, so I found a shell friend to bring Waffles a cake instead! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations.