Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice.
You can have Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Organic Baby Bok Choy.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Brown Rice.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice step by step
- Rinse the brown rice.
- Put the brown rice into the rice cooker.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water to the rice and start cooking.
- Right after the rice is done cooking and the warm button is ON, add chopped Baby Bok Choy, Salt and Pepper to the rice and mix them well.
- Cover the lid and let it cook/warm for about 10 minutes.
- Done and Enjoy.