BBQ baby back pork ribs. In this easy BBQ baby back ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices, cooked in the oven, and finished on the grill with a tangy homemade You may unsubscribe at any time. Smoked baby back ribs have plenty of down-home flavor, but they require special equipment and take a while to cook on. Learn how to make Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs!
Cooked slow in the oven with a homemade spice rub, then finished on the grill with your favorite BBQ sauce. Pork ribs have a membrane that's located on the back of the ribs. If the ribs still have the thin membrane covering the back of the rack, remove it. You can have BBQ baby back pork ribs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ baby back pork ribs
- You need 3 1/2 lb of baby back ribs.
- Prepare 52 oz of beef stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, quartered.
- It’s 12 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of favorite bbq sauce.
See how in the notes section below. The meat literally fell off the bones & the BBQ sauce was great also. The results of these Instant Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs are fall-off-the-bone perfection and take a fraction of the time. These BBQ ribs – cooked in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker and finished under a broiler – are exactly that.
BBQ baby back pork ribs instructions
- slice ribs into 3 or 4 rib portions and place in a large dutch oven..
- add beef stock, vinegar, onion, and garlic to dutch oven, making sure ribs are covered in liquid. (add water if necessary).
- slow simmer the ribs in the brine for 1 hour..
- preheat oven to 300°F..
- remove ribs from brine and place on a large sheet pan; salt and pepper to taste..
- place ribs in oven. After 30 minutes, remove ribs from oven and brush with bbq sauce. Place back in oven and cook for 20 more minutes..
- if grilling, grill bone side down over medium heat with lid closed. (same cooking times as oven) lightly smoke with sweet smoke such as apple or cherry wood chips for an added layer of flavor!.
They're ready in about an hour (from start to finish!) and will knock. Fall off the bone pork ribs that are full of flavor, always a huge crowd pleaser! Piling on your favorite bbq sauce and broiling them at the end for a couple minutes allows them to caramelize. Rinse pork ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs, I've provided a.