Chicken carbonara penne pasta. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Are you on the hunt for a comforting This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and.
Looking for an easy pasta dinner? This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. You can cook Chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken carbonara penne pasta
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn/green peas.
- You need of parsley (for garish).
The Best Chicken Carbonara Pasta Recipes on Yummly Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Quick, easy and so delicious, perfect for garlic and pasta lovers and kid approved! This instant family favorite is versatile too – add chicken Low Carb Carbonara Penne Bake Recipe You don't have to cut out pasta to enjoy a low carb lifestyle.
Chicken carbonara penne pasta instructions
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic..
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil.
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal..
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan..
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame..
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling..
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot..
James Martin's recipe for a classic carbonara uses fresh penne, but dried spaghetti also works well. Cook the penne according to pack instructions in a pan of salted boiling water. Drain the pasta and add it to the cream mixture, stirring continuously until smooth. Penne pasta tossed in a creamy sauce spiked with Parmesan cheese and pancetta, the Italian version of bacon, makes a marvelously satisfying dish for weeknight suppers. Do not rinse with water; you want to retain the pasta's natural starches so that the sauce will stick.