Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Chewy, nutty, chocolaty, and packed with tasty energy, no one will ever know these bars are low-fat and healthy! They're very easy to make and you can pack in everyone's favorite nuts and fruits. My family has now stopped buying Kashi® and chewy bars because we love these so much.
Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Today I'm showing you two healthy granola recipes! We're making gluten-free granola, one that's a classic nutty granola, the other a chocolate almond butter. You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
Learn how to make Nutty granola and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. The recipe will no longer be dairy free. Our go-to healthy granola recipe doesn't contain any corn syrup nor other suspicious additives, but it does boast a whole lot of flavor. The honey lends the granola a touch of sweetness, and the addition of nuts and seeds makes for an irresistible medley of textures and flavors.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe instructions
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
Store this healthy granola in an airtight container for a healthy breakfast option with a big crunch. Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or This basic healthy granola recipe is how we like our granola- crispy and simple. It is also a simple guide for you to make homemade granola just. It's gluten-free, dairy-free vegan and has no refined sugar! These will convince you to ditch store-bought for good.