Mincemeat. The roughed up, swollen and engorged appearance of your mate's bung hole after a punishing, yet pleasurable, bout of ass play. mincemeat перевод в словаре английский – русский. A mixture of fruit, spices and sugar used as a filling for mince pies. Mincemeat initially began as a way to preserve food.
Can Mincemeat Be Canned For Long-Term Storage? A note about PRESERVING: Traditionally mincemeat would be made the year before it's eaten to give the flavors time do develop and deepen. Mincemeat is a traditional English treat that is usually used as filling for mince pies during This recipe uses butter instead of the traditional suet, which makes this mincemeat suitable for vegetarians. You can cook Mincemeat using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat
- It’s 600 grams of apple, very finely diced.
- You need 300 grams of butter (or vegan shortening).
- Prepare 450 grams of Thompson raisins.
- Prepare 275 grams of golden raisins.
- Prepare 275 grams of currants.
- Prepare 450 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of orange marmalade (I use dark).
- Prepare 275 grams of mixed citrus peel.
- It’s 100 grams of citron peel.
- You need 75 grams of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 10 grams of cinnamon.
- You need 2 grams of ground cloves.
- Prepare 2 grams of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 5 grams of ground allspice.
- You need 125 ml of brandy or rum.
Homemade Mincemeat is a spicy sweet preserve consisting of a mixture or dried and candied fruits, apples, and spices that are heavily laced with brandy or rum. Traditional home-made mincemeat is a real treat for mince pies and it is so easy to make! Make it once and you'll never go back to jars. For minced meat, see Ground meat.
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat..
- Let simmer 45-60 minutes, until the dried fruits are plum and the mixture begins to thicken..
- Let cool to room temperature, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container, up to 1 month,.
Watch how to make mincemeat for Christmas! Find this mincemeat recipe and loads more on Allrecipes.co.uk, the UK and Ireland's largest online community of home cooks Mincemeat definition is – minced meat. See more ideas about Mince meat, Recipes, Food. A mixture, as of finely chopped apples, raisins. Mincemeat also possesses a strong connection to Christianity and Christmas, more specifically, as View image.