You can cook Beef Casserole using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 8 ounces of smoked provolone sliced cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Beef Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion. Peel and cube the eggplant..
- Brown the sirloin in the butter with, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Add salt and pepper. When the carrots are tender, remove from heat..
- Mix the mayonnaise with the casserole mixture.
- Put a layer of beef casserole mixture just covering the bottom..
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the mixture.
- Cover the provolone with the rest of casserole mixture..
- Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Put into oven safe dish and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.