Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry.
You can cook Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry
- You need 200 g of Pork belly (thin sliced).
- Prepare 200 g of Kimchi.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (thin sliced).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Korean Chili Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesami Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sake or Dry White Wine.
Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry instructions
- Marinate the pork belly and kimchi with 1 tablespoon and 1 chili powder about 30 minutes..
- Thinly Slice the onion..
- Heat oil in a medium high heat, stir fry marinated pork belly and kimchi for 3 minutes..
- Add the onion and spring onion and stir fry another 3-5minutes until onion is soften and browned..
- Sprinkle with small cut chive or spring onion and serve..