Birthday cake. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Happy birthday cakes with name and photo edit tool. Very easy to use app on your mobile and desktop.
Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. You can have Birthday cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Butter3sachet.
- You need of Egg14.
- Prepare of Baking powder1tablespoon.
- Prepare of Flavour2tablespoon.
- You need of Sugar4cips.
- You need of Icing sugar1pack.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Red food colour.
- You need of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Sweets.
Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Your Birthday Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Birthday cake step by step
- In a bowl mix butter Nd sugar until white Nd fluffy. Add egg Nd continue mixing for some minutes add ur baking powder Nd flavor continue mixing.
- Add ur flour. It shouldn’t be thick nor watery. Rob butter Nd flour in ur baking pan Nd put d batter in d baking pan.
- Set ur oven to 180degrees Nd put d baking pan. Allow it to bake Use toothpick to check if it’s done,if it comes out clean dat means ur cake is done den u remove it Nd allow it to cool.
- In a separate bowl mix ur butter with acing sugar,milk Nd flavor. Until fluffy den u decorate ur cake with ur nozzle.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Well, From What Snoop Dogg Says, It Means butt, booty. In insider jargon among fireworks professionals a "birthday cake" or more briefly just a "cake" is a firework technically. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is.