You can cook Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of small tub of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 quart of whipping cream.
- You need 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..