Birthday cake. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Happy birthday cakes with name and photo edit tool. Very easy to use app on your mobile and desktop.
Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. You can cook Birthday cake using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s of For Cake base.
- Prepare of Refined Flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of Ripe banana.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of curd.
- You need of Milk (approx 150ml).
- You need of chocolate essence.
- You need of Butter/Refined oil.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of For Icing Creame.
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need of Food colour.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- You need of chocolate syrup.
Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Your Birthday Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Birthday cake step by step
- For Icing cream— Take lot's of ice in a big bowl & put a small bowl inside it..Now pour 500 ml whipped cream in it…
- Now beat it with electric beater in between you may add 2 teaspoon powdered sugar & few drops of chocolate or vanilla essence…Firstly you beat it in a slow speed…When cream gets thicken you may beat it in high speed,until soft peaks found…
- After finding soft peaks you may put this cream in freeze…
- For Cake Base–take refined flour, baking powder,baking soda & cocoa powder in a sieve & sieve it for 3-4 times…Than keep it aside..
- Now mash the banana in a bowl, put butter,powderd sugar,curd, milk & essence in it & beat it until better gets smooth & fluffy….
- Now put that sieved refined flour in beated better & mix it with cut & fold method…
- Now pour that better into greased cake tin…& Bake it..
- For oven – set 180° temperature & bake for 30 minutes…
- For baking in kadahi- take a kadahi in gas stove & put 1 bowl salt inside…Than put a stand & than put your cake tin inside & cover it with any plate..Bake it in slow flame for 45min to 1 hrs.You may check in between..
- Once your cakes baked take it out & allow it to cool completely.(It may take 3-4 hrs inside the freeze).
- Now cut you base in to 2 parts from center with the help of thread…& Soak all the parts with Hershey's chocolate syrup…
- Now take out you whipped cream from Freeze & do icing of all the parts by putting one upon one…After icing with white creame, you may add some colours on creame & decorate the cake in your style…
- Note–I have baked 2cakes one big in oven & one small cake in kadahi…
- Once your Icing done you may enjoy your cake…..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Well, From What Snoop Dogg Says, It Means butt, booty. In insider jargon among fireworks professionals a "birthday cake" or more briefly just a "cake" is a firework technically. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is.