Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream). For the chocolate cake in the photos, I used this fluffy chocolate frosting recipe. Feel free to use your favorite vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting Or change up the flavor by topping the cake with cream cheese frosting, peanut butter frosting, whipped cream, ice cream, sliced strawberries, or. This chocolate birthday cake recipe calls for dark chocolate in the ganache to balance out the sweetness of the Nutella.
Imagine tender moist chocolate cake covered with creamy chocolate frosting. So, I made him the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and I surprised him at his apartment while screaming Happy Birthday! This Chocolate Cake with a blackberry buttercream is decadent and insanely delicious. You can cook Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream)
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder (I use unsweetened).
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 of vegetal oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla paste/ extract.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of expresso powder.
The BEST chocolate birthday cupcakes…with fudgy chocolate buttercream! This is the perfect Friday recipe, right?! Vanilla-scented yellow cake combined with perfectly sweet milk chocolate buttercream will have you wishing it was someone's birthday everyday. This recipe for the Best Birthday Cake with moist and fluffy yellow cake paired with rich and creamy milk chocolate buttercream is perfect for celebrating!
Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream) step by step
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Mix dry ingredients (Coffee wont add any flavor, it will only enhance the chocolate flavor).
- Mix wet ingredients and add them to the dry mixture..
- Mix in medium speed (just as necessary).
- Divide into 2 (or more) pans depending on size. (I used 2 pans of 8' each for the cake in the picture).
- Cook for 30-35 minutes. DONT OPEN OVEN DOOR until the 30 min mark and then check with a knife..
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool and assemble..
- Look for my buttercream recipe to fill it and top it!!.
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE This homemade chocolate birthday cake is the best chocolate cake you can make to celebrate with the family on a special day. Frosted with chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache this cake is rich, moist and chocolaty. Chocolate Cabernet Cake with Vanilla Bean Buttercream Chocolate Cabernet Cake with. Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Toasted Coconut , Six-Layer Key Lime Cake with Cream. mario bros birthday cake. Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting features three layers of fudgy brownie cake with rich peanut butter buttercream topped with chocolate ganache and This Mint Chocolate Cake is four amazing layers of dark chocolate cake with a delicate mint buttercream in between each layer!