Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate.
You can have Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate
- It’s 3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla frosting, to rim mug.
- You need 1 of sprinkles, to rim mug.
Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate instructions
- Bring milk to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat..
- Whisk in cake mix until dissolved. Add chocolate and whisk until melted..
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla extract..
- To rim mugs, rub vanilla frosting onto the rim of the mug. Dip into sprinkles..