Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot.
You can cook Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot
- It’s 350 g of Spinach.
- You need 1.61 lb of Ground Pork.
- It’s 170 g of Shredded Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken Flavor.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oysters Flavored Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil (Optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce(I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- You need of Salt-Pepper.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce. Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ground pork until it gets browned..
- Add the remaining carrots and spinach and stir fry it for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add the soy sauce mix and stir fry until it is well mixed together. Season it with salt, pepper and chicken flavor powder. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.