Baby Bok Choy with garlic.
You can have Baby Bok Choy with garlic using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy with garlic
- It’s of butter.
- You need of garlic, sliced.
- It’s of Baby Bok Choy, triple washed.
- Prepare of Salt.
Baby Bok Choy with garlic instructions
- Melt butter in large pan over med heat. Add garlic and sauté until it’s starting to brown..
- Add washed Bok Choy. There should be enough water in the Bok Choy to create liquid in the pan for simmering. If the bottom of the pan seems dry, add a bit of chicken broth..
- Cover pan with lid and turn heat down to med-low. Let simmer covered for 5 mins..
- Most of the Bok Choy should be wilted. Add a large pinch of salt and stir the Bok Choy to evenly distribute the salt. Cover pan again and let simmer for an additional 3-5 mins, until tender. Add more salt, as needed and mix well..
- I had the Bok Choy alongside rice and teriyaki taro root with pork this time. Enjoy!.