Doggie Birthday Cake.
You can cook Doggie Birthday Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doggie Birthday Cake
- Prepare of cake.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour (can substitute white flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of frosting.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2 splash of milk.
Doggie Birthday Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl, mix well..
- Place in a greased 8 inch round cake pan. **I doubled the recipe and used a 9 inch cake pan**.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. **mine was done in 32 minutes**.
- Move to wire rack to cool..
- Wait until cake is cool to make frosting! Beat the frosting ingredients until well blended and smooth..
- Frost cake and garnish with dog kibble if you'd like! Keep refrigerated..
- He loved it!!.