Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad. Great recipe for Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad. Rolly polly cake with super soft chocolate chiffon. Bring the cream to just before boil.
Marble Chocolate Custom Birthday Cakes Log Cake Chocolate Curls Chocolate Shavings Specialty Cakes Anniversary. Looking for birthday cakes or anniversary cakes? Also known as bûche de Noël, this chocolate roll cake is both a stunning holiday centerpiece and an impressive finish to any winter gathering. You can cook Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad
- You need 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 30 g of vegitable oil.
- You need 70 ml of milk.
- You need 60 g of plain flour.
- Prepare of For meringue.
- Prepare 4 of egg white.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of For ganache.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s of Icing for modeling.
- Prepare of Flower waffle (anything you like!).
- Prepare of Baking tray.
- Prepare of I used 33cm x 24cm Similar size will be no problem.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. This classic Yule Log Cake has tender chocolate sponge cake filled with mascarpone whipped cream and covered with whipped chocolate ganache! This chocolate birthday cake is simple to make, tastes delicious and is perfect for decorating for a special celebration. One question I've been asked a lot in the past is whether I can recommend a really good chocolate birthday cake recipe, and I couldn't… until now.
Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad instructions
- Preparation : preheat Oven 170C. Line baking sheet in a baking tray..
- Prepare the ganache. Bring the cream to just before boil. Add chopped chocolate and mix it well and smooth. Leave it until it cool down and put it in the fridge until ready to use..
- Make a chiffon style cake. Mix egg yolk and sugar until it looks formy mixture..
- Add oil and mix well then add warm milk and mix well..
- Add sifted flour and mix it quickly with whipper. Leave it beside while you make meringue..
- Make meringue. Put egg white and sugar and salt in an oil free (clean) bowl. Use electric mixer and mix it until it become stiff. When you pull the mixer, the peak will be stand but the top will be slightly bend is the best!.
- Add 1/3 of meringue into the egg yolk mixture and mix it well. Use spatula and add another 1/3 of meringue and fold it in gently. Reperat another time..
- Put the mixture into the tray. Put it in the oven immediately and bake for 11-12mins..
- Cut the ends of the cake. Spread the ganache on the cake and roll it. After roll it, put all the left over cream around of the cake and decorate it like a log with using a fork..
- You can decorate whatever you like!.
This classic chocolate birthday cake recipe is moist, delicious and easy to whip up! To my surprise the cake was nowhere to be found…Apparently my friend finished off the entire thing as dinner one day. He was a bit sheepish about it, but I know the power of DND. Write name on Chocolate Shaped Birthday Cake. This is the best idea to wish anyone online.