Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. Learn how to make tasty, hot & delicious 'Thai Fried Rice' with our Chef Tarika Fried Rice is all time-go recipe which is loved and prepared everywhere. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture.
Reviews for: Photos of Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. Thai chicken fried rice is such a fulfilling dish. It is yummy, healthy and colorful. You can cook Thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- It’s 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- Prepare 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
The tender and moist slices of chicken, the slightly charred Fried rice is definitely one of my favorite dishes and it is such a comfort food for me. To tell you the truth, my favorite type of fried rice only requires four ingredients. We found that the best fried rice recipe began with cold, dry rice—leftover rice was best. Thai Crab Fried Rice, Pulled Pork Fried Rice, Thai Pineapple Fried Rice.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice step by step
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Homemade Thai Curry PasteThe Gastronomic Bong. Thai-style Chicken Fried RiceGoodFood. chicken thigh fillets, fresh ginger, jasmine rice, bean. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork.