Easy Scallop Lunch. Scallops sauteed in butter and garlic will melt in your mouth. Lemon juice gives it a nice kick. Sweet, mild-flavored scallops can go from seafood counter to pan with little prep, making them an easy solution for elegant meals.
Seared, sautéed, or pan-roasted, these easy and healthy recipes all make great additions to your weeknight dinner. What if you mess up such an expensive dinner? These baked scallops are so easy and delicious! You can cook Easy Scallop Lunch using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Scallop Lunch
- Prepare 5 of Fresh Scallops.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon pepper seasoning.
First, simmer them with a little wine, and then briefly bake them with a creamy sauce. For a formal dinner, try my elegant scallop recipe as a first course. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and shallots in butter until tender. Bay scallops are a smaller variety that are only available from October to March.
Easy Scallop Lunch step by step
- Rinse and dry scallops.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a wok or sautee pan..
- Add garlic and lemon pepper and sautee for 1-2 minutes, slightly browning garlic..
- Add Scallops and cook until browned and flaky looking, turning every 2minutes. (About 10 minutes total, depending on size of scallops).
Easy to prepare in just a few minutes, pan-seared scallops go well with almost anything – especially with pasta and a. Scallops are on most nice restaurant menus these days, and for good reason. As far as seafood goes, I would take scallops over anything. While I love shrimp, crab, fish, and lobster. Scallops are the sweetest and creamiest of shellfish.