BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs). In this easy BBQ baby back ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices, cooked in the oven, and finished on the grill with a tangy homemade barbecue This recipe ranks high among our favorite BBQ recipes to share, along with our smoked beer can chicken recipe. Sprinkle the cut ribs with the reserved dry rub and serve along with extra sauce. Here's what you need: baby back ribs, salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, green beans.
But following a hunch that I could take some key steps from BBQ ribs and use them for ribs destined for the slow cooker, I found that these slow cooker ribs taste just as good in their own right. The BEST BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Welcome to GRILL WEEK here at Joyful Healthy Eats! You can cook BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs)
- Prepare of Some Baby Pork Ribs.
- Prepare of Dried Seasonings.
- You need of Some Brown Sugar.
- You need of Some Salt.
- Prepare of Some Mexican Seasonings OR Below Mixture.
- You need of Mixture: Cumin, Garlic & Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Some BBQ Sauce (Enough for 2 Layers on Top&Bottom of Ribs).
- You need of Some Rosemary.
BBQ baby back ribs cooked slow on the grill with a homemade spice rub + your favorite BBQ sauce. If your butcher has not already done so, remove the thin silverskin membrane from the bone-side of the ribs by working the tip of a butter knife or a screwdriver underneath the membrane over a middle bone. How to Cook Asian BBQ Pork Baby Back Ribs. Once the ribs are done, brush with the remaining sauce to bring back the nice glaze.
BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) instructions
- Dry the Ribs then season it with Dried Seasonings for 30mins. Tips: season the ribs for top and bottom sides – ensure every bit of piece is covered with the Dried Seasonings, then rub the seasonings evenly to get the ribs fully coated with seasonings..
- After the Ribs is marinated for 30 mins: Completely wrap the Ribs with Aluminum Foil tightly covered to avoid steam coming out (This prevents the meat from burning during long cook period).
- Oven the ribs for 45mins at 180 degrees Celsius (All Rounded Setting). Can turn ribs every 20 mins to cook it evenly..
- Once the ribs is fully cooked (the meat can be separated from the bone), pour all the juice away and let it rest for a minute..
- Spray some Rosemary onto the ribs, then put a layer of BBQ Sauce on top of one side of the rib. Leave the aluminum foil open and allow the ribs to be ovened for about 6 mins, with heat comes from one side from the top. (Temperature Set at 230 degrees Celsius).
- Add 2nd layer of BBQ Sauce after the first 6 mins.
- Turn the Ribs to another side (upside down) and repeat step 5 & 6. Then Done!.
If you're throwing a huge cookout, this is the recipe to use. I like to use the Orange BBQ sauce when I make chicken fondu as well, its perfect. Thats when I came up with this easy, citrus twist on BBQ. The orange adds a subtle, but deliciously fresh flavor to any BBQ. Liberally brush the ribs with bbq sauce.