Spicy Carbonara. Straying away from the common spicy tteokbokki, I first tried the spicy carbonara version in my last visit to Korea at a restaurant called "School Food" – a popular chain that puts a twist on to common. This Spicy Carbonara Spaghetti from Delish.com ditches the bacon for a little heat. With a spicy kick, this carbonara proves you don't even need the classic bacon addition.
When you try this perfectly satisfying Spicy Corn Carbonara, you'll see what we mean. This Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki recipe is featured in the Gochujang feed along with many more. Since I made traditional bucatini carbonara yesterday, I thought I'd make spicy carbonara tteokbokki. You can have Spicy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Carbonara
- It’s 250 grams of spiral pasta.
- You need 200 grams of shredded bacon.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (or less).
- You need 1 of shallot (green/spring onion), chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Pasta Carbonara, Super Spicy recipe: Pasta Carbonara spicier than normal, super tasty. This Italian dish is a classic that's tough to beat and fun to eat! This Spicy Pasta Carbonara recipe takes the traditional Italian pasta dish to new levels. When you try this perfectly satisfying Spicy Corn Carbonara, you'll see what we mean.
Spicy Carbonara instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan on a low to medium heat. Add bacon..
- While bacon is cooking, add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water..
- Once bacon is almost cooked, add garlic, chilli flakes and shallots. Cook until garlic is translucent, not brown or burnt..
- Pasta should be cooked and aldente (not soft and soggy) by this stage. Add the pasta and 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the bacon mixture. Mix well until water has evaporated..
- Remove fry pan from heat and add the eggs immediately. Stir quickly so all the pasta is evenly coated with the egg..
- Mix in the parmesan, salt and pepper. Serve while still hot with crusty garlic bread and salad..
A quick and easy vegetarian spaghetti carbonara recipe. You will need unsalted butter, eggs, garlic, and Or, if you want to get a little more elaborate, try this Korean-Italian Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki. One Pot Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe – Creamy, cozy, and luxurious. This Eggless Spaghetti Carbonara is the perfect way to get your carbonara fix without the eggs. Spaghetti Carbonara is one of those.