Chicken Stroganoff. Chicken Stroganoff is everything you know and love about Beef Stroganoff… except it's made with Golden seared chicken thighs or breast smothered in a sour cream Stroganoff Sauce, this is a quick. Chicken Stroganoff from Delish.com is a beef-free take on the classic. We recently discovered our love of the old-school classic beef stroganoff.
This cozy, comforting Chicken Stroganoff dish is perfect for those busy weeknights! Chicken Stroganoff – everything you love in a Beef Stroganoff except that it's made with juicy tender seared boneless chicken thigh strips bathed in a creamy mushroom sour cream sauce. Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Chicken Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stroganoff
- It’s 2 of X chicken breast (500 – 600g).
- You need Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of X tablespoons butter.
- Prepare 350 g of button mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of brown onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic – diced.
- It’s 30 ml of white wine/white cooking wine.
- You need 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 250 ml of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seeded mustard or your favourite mustard to taste.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mashed potato or Rice to serve.
Something you never thought of making sous vide! CHICKEN STROGANOFF perfection has been achieved on this cook! Finally a perfect chicken made so that we can. I came up with this chicken Stroganoff as a way to use up roasted chicken.
Chicken Stroganoff step by step
- In a deep pan, heat your oil on a high heat, salt and pepper you chicken breasts and cook on a high heat for 4-5 mins, until slightly browned, but not burned. It will still be raw on the inside. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Turn down to medium heat, melt your butter, then add mushrooms, garlic and onion. Cook for 7-10mins, stirring often..
- While this is cooking, cut your chicken into bite-sized strips..
- Add in your wine and cook for a further 2-3 mins..
- Add in your chicken stock and stir well. Add in your sliced chicken. Cover, turn to low heat and cook for 20mins..
- Stir through mustard and sour cream, cook for a brief period, until sour cream hot. Adjust salt and pepper levels to taste, and serve over mashed potato or rice..
Creamy Chicken Stroganoff with mushrooms features tender chicken and mushrooms smothered in a rich creamy sauce. Give classic stroganoff a twist with some shredded rotisserie chicken! This whole dinner comes together in a jiffy, making it a new staple for busy weeknights. An easy recipe for chicken stroganoff, succulent chicken breast cooked in a rich sauce of onions, mushrooms and a touch of sour cream. I made this recipe for the first time because I had no choice.