Strawberry Yoghurt Ice very scrumptious & low calorie. Alright, my friends, I have some very, very good news for you. If you love strawberries as much as I do, like me, you probably have wondered how you can insert even more. This strawberry frozen yogurt is a terrific way to take advantage of the abundance of the season.
How To Make Frozen Yogurt (without an Ice Cream Machine). Strawberry frozen yogurt is a delicious, creamy treat made with only four ingredients, yogurt, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Easy to make and I will do it again. You can have Strawberry Yoghurt Ice very scrumptious & low calorie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yoghurt Ice very scrumptious & low calorie
- Prepare 200 grams of strawberries.
- Prepare 50 grams of caster sugar I used truvia zero calories.
- You need 200 ml of natural yoghurt I used low fat.
- You need 1/2 of of quater teaspoon xanthan gum see step 3.
After the strawberry ice cream is completely frozen, top your dish with finely chopped almonds for something salty to complement the sweetness. There's just something special about homemade ice cream recipes that can't be beat. Even my co-workers enjoyed this recipe. —Teri Van Wey, Salina, Kansas. Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe is a delicious and healthy Ice pops that you can serve as both breakfast and afternoon snack, great Perk up with this breezy and perfect combination of creamy yogurt and sweet strawberries with this DIY fruity pops.
Strawberry Yoghurt Ice very scrumptious & low calorie step by step
- Puree the strawberries & using metal sieve drain puree into a mixing bowl to remove the seeds.
- Add sugar & yoghurt & mix together.
- Add the xanthan gum bit by bit and mix in with handheld mixer. Please read about xanthan gum before use but thus will stop it freezing like a brick in the freezer..
- Turn machine on paddles turning pour mix into the machine & let it run its 60 minutes, it will then switch off & beep. Turn off at the wall take paddles out & serve or put into freezer container & freeze. I got 380g.
It's not only scrumptious but also healthy. Easy frozen yogurt made with strawberries, Greek yogurt, honey, and lemon in a food processor. Easy, refreshing Strawberry frozen yogurt recipe made with strawberries, Greek yogurt, lemon Frozen yogurt uses cultured milk as the primary ingredient. If you're looking for a scrumptious ice. Strawberry fluff meets frozen yogurt but SO much better for you!