Eggplant Gratin. A delicious eggplant gratin where eggplant is stuffed with tomatoes and bell peppers and baked in a creamy cheese Nutritional Information. When you all come together, it's a party in a baking dish. Oh, low-carb gratin, we love you.
Rinse eggplant slices and pat dry. Recipe for Eggplant-Tomato Gratin from Heart & Soul in the Kitchen by Jacques Pépin. Eggplant-Tomato Gratin (Wendy Goodfriend). "When my garden is producing in full summer, I love. You can cook Eggplant Gratin using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Gratin
- You need 1 of big eggplant.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 100 g of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of basil branch.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
Organic Eggplant Gratin : September has arrived and it is almost time to say goodbye to summer~ I will miss all the fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and nice weather! Summer zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes, beautifully presented in a baked casserole gratin. › Zucchini, Eggplant, Tomato Gratin. This gratin is loaded with vegetables and relatively low in fat. Also, the taste of the the browned eggplant with the caramelized onions and potatoes goes amazingly good together.
Eggplant Gratin step by step
- Put salt on the eggplant and let drain for 10 minutes to lose the bitterness.
- Cut and separate the other ingredients.
- Spread some tomato, eggplant and basil in a tart pan.
- Add some of the cheese.
- Put more tomatoes, eggplant, cheese and basil until the ingredients finish.
- Add at the end more cheese, salt and ground pepper.
- Bake in oven until the surface is golden.
- Serve immediately.
The Eggplant Gratin recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Place slices evenly over tomatoes in dish. Spread remaining tomato mixture over eggplant slices. From Jane Shapton of Irvine, California comes this tasty bake that layers sliced eggplant with spaghetti sauce and two kinds of cheese. Wash the eggplants and cut off the stems.