Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch).
You can have Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch)
- Prepare 100 gr of cockles.
- It’s 5 of green chillies.
- It’s 3 of birds eye chillies.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) step by step
- Clean the cockles, rinse with water, and put aside.
- Chop onions, garlics, tomato, and chillies.
- Heat some oil in a pan, stir fry onions, garlics and chillies over medium heat until it turns slightly brownish.
- Add in the cockles, pour 1/2 glass of water and put on the lid cover, leave it for about 10 mins to cook.
- Open the lid cover, add a pinch of salt and sugar then put on the lid cover for final execution. Leave it 5 mins then your cockles are ready to serve..
- Happy trying ^•^.