Lemon Garlic Pork. This lemon garlic pork roast is reminiscent of those Sunday night dinners with my parents, and it's something that I brought into my home and love to share with my husband. My son James created these zesty chops spiced with paprika and cayenne. He keeps the spice rub in a jar to use with chops or chicken.
Whenever I don't know what to make for dinner, I'm happy that I have frozen, marinated pork chops ready. Lemon Garlic Pork Chops – Thick boneless pork chops marinated in lemon and garlic, and then seared to perfection. Lots of flavor, and super juicy pork chops in minutes! You can have Lemon Garlic Pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Pork
- You need of 1 lb Pork Shoulder, sliced in 1 inch.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic, roughly crushed.
- It’s 4 slices of Lemon, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup White wine.
- Prepare of 1/2 teaspoon Honey or Maple syrup.
- You need of 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
Pork loin seasoned with lemon and garlic is roasted over potatoes, carrots, onions, and white asparagus for a simple but delicious meal. Reviews for: Photos of Lemon Garlic Roasted Pork Loin. We also loved the National Pork Board's Recipe for Pork Medallions with Lemon Garlic Sauce. Garlic And Herb Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipes.
Lemon Garlic Pork instructions
- Rub the pork with the salt, then let it sit in room temperature for 20-30 min..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot, and start cooking on the high heat until it comes to boil, then turn into the low heat. Simmer for 30-40 min with lid. Please take care not to be dry during simmering. If the water is vaporized before the meat turns tender, you can add some water or wine..
Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Beef BourguignonView from Great Island. Easy Lemon Garlic Pork TenderloinHealthy Seasonal Recipes. How To Make Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Pork Without Hidden Sodium: I made a special trip to our natural grocery store to buy sustainably raised pork. Mix the garlic, lemon zest, thyme, olive oil and salt and pepper together.