Mans Crock pot roast. It isn't quite pot roasty but is kinda stewy and still delicious. Hope you guys can give it a try. Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com.
Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad's specialties. He'd use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and cook that chuck roast all day long. You can have Mans Crock pot roast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mans Crock pot roast
- You need 3 1/2 lb of beef shoulder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of oinion.
- You need 5 of red potatoes small to medium.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of package lipton oinion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
A slow cooked roast really feels like a classy, elegant home cooked meal making it perfect for Sunday supper or serving. The juice was so hot from the crock pot that we didn't need to put it into a sauce pan. just whisked it up in a bowl. I have to say, this is the best pot roast. Utilize one of those hours to roast some vegetables to serve on the side.
Mans Crock pot roast instructions
- Add all seasonings to beef both sides.
- Add cut up onion and baby carrots to greased crock pot.
- Add soups wet and dry amd water mix well.
- Add meat and potatoes.
- Cook on low 8 to 9 hours high for 5.
- Serve with crusty french bread.
We love it with roasted carrots, fennel, and red onion. This BEST EVER crock pot roast is incredibly flavorful and tender. A few secret tips and tricks make this recipe better than the rest! No matter the temperature outside, this classic crock pot roast is exactly what your belly is craving. They remove the middle man and passing the savings on to you.