Doggie Birthday Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly.
It's also quite tasty, because it can be shared with humans too. Nothing says happy birthday quite like a personal cake all for you you you! You make this recipe in a sheet pan so you can cut out custom sized cakes just right for the dogs in your life— then let them go wild! You can have Doggie Birthday Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doggie Birthday Cake
- You need of cake.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour (can substitute white flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 splash of milk.
Our signature birthday cake is a pumpkin based, moist and rich tasting recipe, with cream cheese frosting with a hint of peanut butter. Make a cute birthday cake your dog will adore. Many regular birthday cake ingredients (like sugar and salt) aren't good for dogs, so use tasty ingredients that won't hurt his or her stomach. Choose from one of these various "cake" styles to celebrate your dog's big day.
Doggie Birthday Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Combine all cake ingredients in large bowl, mix well..
- Place in a greased 8 inch round cake pan. **I doubled the recipe and used a 9 inch cake pan**.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. **mine was done in 32 minutes**.
- Move to wire rack to cool..
- Wait until cake is cool to make frosting! Beat the frosting ingredients until well blended and smooth..
- Frost cake and garnish with dog kibble if you'd like! Keep refrigerated..
- He loved it!!.
Your dog will not get any upset stomachs from these recipes. Puppy birthday cake Puppies can enjoy the same birthday cakes as older dogs, but you should be wary of letting your pup overindulge on his special day. And if the cake contains an ingredient that your dog is eating for the first time, be especially careful. It's important to introduce new foods slowly during a dog's first year. Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well.