Chicken and cheese taquitos. They're Filled With Chicken, Cream Cheese, Salsa, And Spinach And Are Great As Appetizers Or Even A Main Dish. Make the most of store-bought rotisserie chicken with this healthy recipe for baked taquitos stuffed with chicken and cheese. Ditch the deep-fryer and forget the freezer aisle in favor of this fast, fresh and family favorite recipe for Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information. How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos. You can cook Chicken and cheese taquitos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and cheese taquitos
- You need 4 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of I jar queso cheese dip.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- It’s 1/4 lb of smoked Gouda, shredded.
- You need of Cooking spray.
You are going to LOVE how simple this is. Start by seasoning your chicken with some taco Once that chicken has cooked, grab two forks and give it a good shred. After this, rolling up the taquitos and baking them just takes minutes. These chicken taquitos are stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken and cheese, then baked or fried to crispy perfection.
Chicken and cheese taquitos step by step
- Soften tortillas in the micro for about 30 seconds. Down the center of your tortilla, spoon and spread some dip. Add a line of chicken and top with shredded Gouda. Take one end of the tortilla over your filling and pull it in snug towards you, roll it up. Spray both sides with cooking spray and lay it in your air fryer..
- Do the rest the same way. If you have any shredded cheese left, sprinkle over top of your taquitos. Cook for 5 minutes on 335 degrees. Flip them halfway through, respray that side, and continue cooking. We dipped in sour cream. NOW it’s a fiesta!!.
Chicken taquitos are an easy yet unexpected appetizer that's perfect to feed a crowd – I've included instructions for both baking and frying these crispy bites of goodness! These easy Baked Chicken Taquitos are stuffed with chicken and cheese and make a great appetizer or meal. These homemade taquitos are a family favorite! Plus, learn how to make taquitos you can freeze for later! Skip the freezer aisle and whip up this family favorite recipe for Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos!