Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake. Nabisco Oreo Birthday Cake Flavor Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. Are Birthday Cake Oreo cookies the gift you've been waiting for? Find out in today's Oreo Oration review!
This cake would be also nice with my German Buttercream. Take crushed Oreo cookies and with the spoon spread them out onto the filling. Avoid going all the way to the edges of the cake. You can have Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake
- You need 1 of Box Swiss chocolate cake mix..
- Prepare 1 of Package Oreo cookies..
- Prepare 1 of Brick Cream cheese..
- It’s 1 of Tub Cool whip..
- It’s 1/2 of Bag Chocolate chips..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter..
Start with these delicious Birthday Cake Golden Oreo cookies… If you don't have these in your area or can't find them, totally just use a vanilla sandwich cookie in its place or just regular Golden Oreos. Our Oreo cookies and cream cake is to die for. If you are looking for the best Oreo cheesecake in Singapore, order one from our store here and indulge. With crunchy bits of Oreo cookie crumble and flowing cream cheese, this dessert will be the perfect birthday cake for a wonderful celebration. · This Cookies 'n Cream Oreo Cake is FULL of chocolate and Oreo flavor.
Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake step by step
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese..
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom..
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it).
- Place second cake layer on top..
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy..
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges..
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy…
The hardest part is waiting for each layer to chill in the refrigerator. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting! It makes a great birthday cake. Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake PieWine and Glue. If you love Oreo® cookies, you'll love this smooth, creamy (but not too rich) dessert!