Chicken soup (nilagang manok). Nilagang Manok is a simple Filipino chicken soup with clear broth. The term literally translates to boiled chicken. Have you tried nilagang baboy or beef nilaga?
Nilagang manok is one of the simplest Filipino recipes. This recipe calls for chicken, potatoes, and spices. You can also add vegetables to this comforting one-pan meal. You can have Chicken soup (nilagang manok) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup (nilagang manok)
- It’s of cabbage (recycled).
- It’s 1/4 of Chicken (1 breast chicken).
- It’s 1 of pcsTomato.
- It’s 1 pcs of Onion.
- You need 1 pcs of Potato.
- It’s 2 pcs of Garlic.
- You need pcs of Ginger small.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water no exactly measurements.
How to make Nilagang Manok (Boiled Chicken Soup). Nilagang manok or boiled chicken soup is one of the simplest Filipino recipes by just boiling the chicken and putting all the vegetables and spices in a pot until cooked and presto! you have a tasty nilagang manok dish. In choosing the chicken used in this recipe, it is preferable to choose a native. It's a Filipino Chicken Soup filled with a couple of favorite Filipino green leafy vegetables, potatoes and plantains.
Chicken soup (nilagang manok) instructions
- Clean the vegetable at cut into regular size /cubes..
- And then boil the water with garlic ginger tomato and onion for 10 minutes before i add the chicken &potato (i put half of lemon to marinate of chicken and salt.) Cook for 25 minutes..
- After 25 minutes add pepper to taste add salt if needed. Then cabbage and chili🌶 just wait 5 minutes then finish. 😊👍..
- You can eat with rice 🍚 😋👌..
- Tell me guy if you try my ricipe.& Comment below if you like my ricepe. Thank you. ❤❤❤.
A Filipino soup that will surely be in. my table again and TAGS: living in the moment, nilagang manok, filipino soup recipe, chicken recipes, asian soup, how to cook nilagang manok Nilagang manok translates to boiled chicken. It's the generic name for a wide array of rustic Filipino chicken and vegetable soups. Native chicken, the kind that needs long and slow cooking, is best for making nilagang manok. In unavailable, free range chickens is the next best thing. Heat the pot, pour cooking oil.