Tandoori Lamb Chops.
You can have Tandoori Lamb Chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Lamb Chops
- Prepare 9 pieces of – Lamb rib chops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Hung curd.
- It’s 4 tsp of – Shan fried chops Masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Black pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of – Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Ginger paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of – vegetable oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon – Take out juice from it.
Tandoori Lamb Chops instructions
- At first clean and wash Lamb chops properly.Then take a bowl pour the lamb chops in to it..
- Add Hung curd & all the spices accordingly (Red chili Powder,Turmeric powder,Shan fried chops Masala,Black pepper powder)in to the bowl..
- Add Ginger & Garlic paste,Lemon juice & add salt as per your taste..
- Add oil and mix well all the ingredients together until coated properly. Cover the Bowl and keep it in refrigerator for over night or at least 2-3 hours..
- Take out the marinated Lamb chops from refrigerator.Heat little oil in a Fry pan place all the Lamb chops on the Fry pan & saute them on low to medium heat.Keep turning the lamb chops and fry each side evenly until cooked properly..
- When all the sides of the lamb chops cooked well turn off the flame & serve it hot with Onion Cucumber salads..