Crockpot sirloin tips with mushrooms. This recipe for Sirloin Steak cubed and cooked in your slow cooker with baby bella mushrooms, onions, peppers and tomato sauce is one dish that my family. Add mushrooms with liquid, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and red wine. I have been extremely busy, so I figured I would experiment with making them in the crock-pot.
Beef Sirloin Steak Crock Pot Recipes. Easy and Healthy Crockpot Steak Italiano MarinaraNew Leaf Wellness. Slow Cooker Sirloin Tips With Mushrooms. You can cook Crockpot sirloin tips with mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot sirloin tips with mushrooms
- It’s 2 packages of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of sirloin beef tips.
- You need 4 packages (8 oz) of white button mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cold water.
Mushrooms, beef broth, and red wine make this sirloin tips recipe a tasty and simple meal to prepare in the slow cooker. Make sure that you have the appropriate time to allow it to cook thoroughly before serving. Slow cooked sirloin tips with mushrooms is a hearty meal for any day of the week. I've been getting more and more into crockpot recipes, certainly more-so in the winter months.
Crockpot sirloin tips with mushrooms step by step
- Add tips, onion, mushrooms to crockpot. Sprinkle with one package of ranch seasoning..
- Melt one stick of butter in microwave. Once melted stir in the other packet of ranch. Spread ranch butter over the ingredients that are already in the crockpot..
- Add wine and Worcestershire to crockpot. Cook on high 5-6 hours..
- Once cooked you may want to thicken the sauce a bit. If you do, just mix the corn starch and cold water together. Add to the crockpot and stir. Let cook an additional 10 minutes or so. Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles..
I love they have mushrooms I love beef with mushrooms! How to make crock pot beef tips. Place beef sirloin tips, sliced mushrooms, and chopped onions in a slow cooker or Crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients and add to the slow cooker. It's basically a dump everything in your Crockpot.