Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮). Great recipe for Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮). This my own recipe and only my own trying in my pasta but one day my employer asking me what is the new recipe for dinner so I suggest spaghetti ala burger patty sauce she is shock 😸 she didn't know it's okay to put another version. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour.
This simple recipe turns ordinary burgers into an attractive tasty meal. You can make them ahead and bake when ready for dinner.—Diane Arrange in a greased shallow baking dish. Pour half of the spaghetti sauce over patties. You can have Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮)
- Prepare 2 pieces of burger patty.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo spaghetti (1 small pack).
- Prepare 2 pieces of tomato 🍅.
- It’s 1 pieces of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoon of garlic &ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of p of sweet pepper/capsicum.
- You need 1 pack of tomato paste (small).
- You need of 🌶 optional.
- It’s 1 spoon of dill (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of spoonCoriander powder (substitute of fresh Coriander.).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 11/2 spoon of curry powder (mild flavor).
- It’s 1/2 spoon of turmeric (udjust if don't like much.).
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of oil.
- It’s 2 liters of water.
Sprinkle with cheeses; top with remaining sauce. If making sauce for lasagna, remove sausage from casings and brown with the ground beef. Sauté garlic, onion, and bell pepper in olive oil, just Omit mushrooms if making sauce for lasagna. Simmer on medium low for at least one hour, stirring occasionally.
Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) step by step
- Wash the engrident with salt (5 minute keep it in the water.).
- After you clean the vegetables, blender the tomato and tomato paste together and keep a side..
- Here the dry engrident..
- Let start to cook; 1 put the burger patty in a casserole/pan and wait till water finish and put onion. Stir fry until golden brown/soft and add the garlic &ginger paste simmer together until a the smell come out 😊✌. Aroma in you food just only burger patty.
- Next after 3 minutes add all dry engrident into burger simmer together and add tomato paste wait a second before adding tomato sauce (blender 🍅). To much patience my ricipe guys 😊 because you wait again 5 minutes until boiling burger patty sauce and after that you add boiling water. Cook for 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes add salt and dill and taste it (wait a minutes). If the sauce done 👍 wash the spaghetti before you put in a sauce… Cook in a small fire and mix sometime to avoid burn. After 20 minutes add chili 🌶 and capsicum fresh Coriander if don't have Coriander powder it's okay (yani 1 spoon total). Simmer together and wait a minutes before adding another pepper powder (optional). Close the fire 👍😊 and ready to plate..
- Sorry guys I am not a perfect in English writing if you did not understand please dont be shy message me in private. We talk while you cooking. 😊❤Ps; my employer loves spicy ingredients and chilis very much🌶🌶🌶🌶 red sauce and sometime over cook..
- Udjust it depending on your taste okay, don't allow my method or my ingredients be a hassle to you 👍👍. Please send me if you try my ricipe. ❤. Thank you..
When ready to serve, mix corn starch with. Get the best Spatini Spaghetti Sauce Mix recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Todd Wilbur shows you how to easily duplicate the taste of famous foods at home for less money than eating out. Use this recipe to make other delicious dishes. Simply add herbs and spices for sandwiches, wraps, and rice meals.