Mongolian beef. Mongolian beef is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a crispy homemade version that's less sweet and more flavorful than Our Mongolian Beef recipe has been one of the most popular Woks of Life recipes since we first.
This is the tastiest Mongolian Beef I've ever eaten, and I used to love P. Its a chinese-american restaurant dish made up of sticky slices of beef which have been previously fried in oil to crisp them up, then served with a savoury sauce. Mongolian Beef is a take out favorite and even better made at home! You can cook Mongolian beef using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian beef
- It’s 1 1/2 lb. of Flank steak, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Cornstarch or Masa.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Water.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger, minced.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 6-7 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 3 C. of Long grain white rice.
It's so easy, you can have this What is Mongolian Beef? It's a simple stir fry with thin slices of beef simmered in a soy, brown sugar. Mongolian Beef is a Chinese-American (or American-Chinese) dish consisting of beef coated with a savory brown sauce that includes hoisin (usually), soy sauce, and chili peppers (or something spicy). I find that when I crave Asian food, I'm either looking for something light, fresh and healthy; or something more indulgent, like a crispy, saucy and flavorful.
Mongolian beef instructions
- In a ziplock bag or large bowl toss sliced steak with cornstarch or Massa. Coat evenly..
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Heat large skilled to high heat and and vegetable oil. Add steak in a single layer and cook each side about 1-2 min. until edges just start to brown. Work In batches if needed. Remove and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water, ginger, and garlic. Add sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil. Add steak and allow to thicken. About 10 min..
- Toss with green onions and sprinkle on red pepper flakes. Serve over rice..
Mongolian Beef is a combination of juicy beef steak, seared peppers, onions, and green scallions all brought together with a sweet & savory Mongolian beef sauce. Serve it over steamed rice for a meal. Mongolian beef recipe 蒙古牛肉 with video demonstration. How to cook the beef crispy outside and Mongolian beef: Light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine (optional), dried red chili. This Mongolian Beef recipe from Delish.com is better than P.