Birthday cake pancakes. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Whisk pancake mix and cake mix.
And by pancakes I mean the most epic of all time pancakes…because sprinkles. These birthday cake pancakes take two amazing sweets and turn them into one celebration-worthy treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. The secret to these soft and pillowy beauties? You can cook Birthday cake pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake pancakes
- Prepare of Breakfast kids will love!.
- Prepare 1 cup of baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
Combining Bisquick™ mix and Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix together to create an extra-fluffy pancake. These birthday cake pancakes combine that sweet funfetti flavor with a decadent vanilla frosting and all the sprinkles. Last week was my birthday and every year, for as long as I can remember, I've requested funfetti cake or cupcakes with vanilla frosting and. Back when I wanted to first make birthday cake pancakes I couldn't find a really thick, cake-like pancake.
Birthday cake pancakes step by step
- Preheat griddle to 375°F.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients..
- Pour onto griddle about quarter cup size pancakes. Flip when top side starts to bubble..
- Mix last 3ingredients into a smooth icing. Pour onto finished pancakes in thin drizzles with spoon..
- You can add more sprinkles on top before eating..
So I altered this carrot cake pancake recipe to make what I wanted. The key to a good birthday cake pancake that rises high like a cake is a lot of baking powder. These pancakes really do taste like birthday cake! So this is a great way to have your cake in the morning! 😉 It is such a treat for my kids, and Ben always enjoys having them on his birthday, too. Shucks, I love it on MINE even though I'm the one making them!