Dog's Birthday Cake. With these birthday cake recipes for dogs you can put on the perfect treat. What's more, when you bake a dog birthday cake yourself, you have more control over the ingredients. Your dog will LOVE this easy dog cake.
Aren't you just dying to know how I made. Dog birthday cake recipes fall into two categories: meaty and spongy. The meaty varieties are like meatloaves, but with only dog friendly ingredients. You can have Dog's Birthday Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dog's Birthday Cake
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey or stock.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla yogurt or cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Baby carrot and shredded carrots.
So no bread crumbs, onion, garlic or spices. Not to mention, the dog birthday cake will be baked with love! When learning how to make a dog birthday cake, you need to find a recipe that uses nutritious, healthy and safe ingredients. Today is my dog's birthday, so we're celebrating by making a peanut butter banana doggie birthday cake!
Dog's Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix flour and baking soda first..
- Add all other ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Let it cool and top with "frosting".
All of these ingredients are dog safe and I can guarantee you that they'll lick the bowl clean! On your dog's birthday, doesn't it always seem like you've blinked and another year has gone by? This year my dog Toby turns four, and I'm bound and determined to make him a dog birthday cake. See more ideas about Dog birthday, Dog cakes, Pupcakes. Our dear friends wanted to celebrate their dog's first birthday.and who wouldn't?