Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake.
You can cook Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake
- It’s 1 of Box Swiss chocolate cake mix..
- It’s 1 of Package Oreo cookies..
- It’s 1 of Brick Cream cheese..
- You need 1 of Tub Cool whip..
- It’s 1/2 of Bag Chocolate chips..
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter..
Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake step by step
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth..
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese..
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom..
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it).
- Place second cake layer on top..
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy..
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges..
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy…