Quick Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Shepherd's Pie
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (big).
- You need 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 100 grams of Peas.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- You need 3 of sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 50 of Butter.
Quick Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..