Birthday Cake II. This is the sequel to Birthday Cake. Once again it's a collaboration between me, and my brothers CaptainBulldog and PhilosopherShale. Danceworks, Commercial Funk Class Choreography by Farouk Bhimji.
Are you having a birthday party for your kid or you simply want to try a new recipe? You can use With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>. You can have Birthday Cake II using 12 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake II
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla flavor.
- You need of For the Cake.
- Prepare of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla flavor.
- It’s of Milk (1 tin of peak milk).
- You need of Large Eggs.
- Prepare of For the Buttercream.
- It’s of Butter (Salted).
Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Stock Video downloads for a single monthly fee. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Do You like making Chocolate Cakes? Chocolate Pound Cake II is good warm, topped with butter, or just plain.
Birthday Cake II instructions
- I decided to crush the sugar in a mortar very well for easy use.
- These are the ingredients were going to use for this recipe.
- Mix together the sifted flour and Baking powder and then set aside.
- Pour in the Butter in a bowl and add the crushed Sugar and then whisked them together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time whisking after each addition then add the vanilla flavor and mix well.
- Add 1/4 of the flour mixture and mix followed by the 1/4 milk and mix again.Repeat this until you're done with all the flour mixture and milk.
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease your baking pans with butter and flour and set aside.
- Divide the batter into two and add red food colour to one portion.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pans.
- Add 1/2 tbsp o Green f food colour to the other batter and mix well.
- And then bake for 30-35min @ 180c.
- While the cake is baking Lets make the Buttercream.
- Pour in the Butter in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the vanilla flavor and mix.
- Cool the cakes on wire rack and cover them with clingfilm and then refrigerate for 15mins.
- Add the sifted icing sugar little by little until you're finished with all the icing sugar and mix well.
- Coat the cake board with the buttercream.
- Cut the tops of the cake to achieve a flat surface cake.
- Pour a little buttercream on the cake board and spread it.
- Place the red cake on the frosted cake board and press it a little with your palm.
- Take the cake into the fridge for the crumbs of the cake to get attached very well to the cake.
- Place the green cake on top of the frosted red cake and press it with your palms a little.
- Scoop some buttercream and apply on the red cake and spread all over the top of the cake.
- Spread the buttercream on top of the green cake and then all over the cake.
- After for like 20mins bring it out and frost it all over.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of red food colour to some buttaaercream and mix well.
- Alhamdulillah were finished.
- Put it inside pipping bags and noozles and 2decorate the cakes.
You may want to use a glaze, but we like it plain. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Happy birthday cakes with name and photo edit tool. Very easy to use app on your mobile and desktop. From chocolate or white cake to lemon and carrot cake, you'll find dozens of the best birthday cake recipes, just waiting to be decorated.