You can have Mincemeat Pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Pie
- It’s of Stuffings.
- Prepare 1 can of Jam.
- Prepare 16 of Rasberries.
- You need of Pastry.
- Prepare 375 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 260 grams of butter.
- You need 125 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk (add more if needed).
- You need of Icing Sugar.
Mincemeat Pie step by step
- Place the flour and Sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Take the butter and chop it roughly into cubes.
- Add the butter to the flour and sugar and rub together using your fingertips until you find it to be in a crumbly consistancy..
- Now add the milk and mix together until it looks fairly like a dough..
- Tip it out on a lightly floured surface and mix until it all comes together.
- Preheat the oven @ 200-220°C or @ gas 7..
- Using a Round cutter(around 10cm), cut 16 bases and spread them out in a muffin tray.
- Fill the base 3/4 of jam and put a berry on top :).
- Re-roll the pastry and cut out 7cm lids, then press the sides of the base and the lid together to seal..
- Mark an X on top of the pies and Bake them for 15-20 mins or until golden brown..
- Leave them to cool down for about 2-5 mins before taking them out of thier trays or else they'll fall apart..
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, Serve and Enjoy!.