Oven Pot Roast.
You can cook Oven Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Pot Roast
- You need 3 of or 4 pound roast.
- Prepare 6 of to 8 potatoes ( any kind is fine).
- Prepare 2 of bags baby carrots.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of Meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of Roaster pan.
Oven Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel potatoes, cuts into big chunks the rinse..
- Rinse roast and then place in the roaster pan, rub with meat tenderizer, and sprinkle garlic powder over roast..
- Place potatoes on one side of the roast, rinse carrots and then place on the other side of roaster pan..
- Sprinkle parsley flakes over potatoes, roast and carrots..
- Rinse onion then slice over meat and veggies..
- Place in oven with a secure lid..
- Bake for 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Depends on the weight of the roast..