Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad. For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup How to make light and healthy couscous salad with a simple lemon vinaigrette, cucumber and herbs. It tastes best in summer when tomatoes are in season. Vegan Tomato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
- It’s 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of carrot (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- Prepare 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- You need to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- You need 1 handful of black olives.
This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have much time. It is so incredibly easy to make and takes only about ten minutes I just love easy soup recipes. This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick. Easy vegetarian and vegan recipes from soups and light lunches to sandwiches and wraps.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad instructions
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
EASY VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN LUNCH RECIPES. Lunch can get pretty repetitive and boring really quickly if you don't put a bit of time and effort into it. Lentil soup (in Greek, Fakes) might not be a food that many people would crave but to be honest when i smell it in the house i can never resist! "Dakos" salad or "Koukouvagia" is a snack from Crete (where i come from) and most of the times it is served with Feta or Myzithra cheese on the top! Tomato Soup is always good as a starter or light meal with salad and crusty bread. What's more satisfying and comforting than a hot bowl of soup?